Happy Thursday end of Thursday!
Sorry for my little absence. I got side tracked by that little thing called life. Ah well, that happens.
But I am back, and I bring to you my OOTD from yesterday. G and I both tried this skirt on before it went on sale and we both loved it. I had planned to pick it up in the blue color scheme, but by the time I got around to tracking it down I had missed out. I decided to take a chance with bold color which is a bit outside of my comfort zone. Not because I don't love the color (I do! I really really do!), but more because I am afraid I will run out of ways to wear it. That's the problem with bold clothing. You can really only wear it so many times within a period of time around the same group of people. You know what I mean?
Skirt: Anthro Easy Keeper Skirt, 4 (2010, $80 on sale)
Sweater: Nordstrom Halogen, Purple S (Old old old, ?)
Belt: Anthro Three Beacons Belt, S (2010, $34)
Shoes: Antho Renesselar T-Straps, 6 (2010, $80 on sale)
Ring: Vintage (2009, Gift)
And here are some different views... OOTD- The decision to keep this skirt was an easy one!
I really like the way this outfit turned out. I felt like I was channeling Joan from Mad Men... very curvy. I just hope that I can come up with enough combinations to shake it up and make this skirt worth it.
Have a good night! G and I have plans to try out this place this weekend... um, can you say yummy!?!?

3 comments:
This outfit is really cute!
I agree. Love the skirt and belt combo! G
OMG! I have this skirt in both colorways and adore it. The fit is perfect. In 1 month I've worn the Orange Motif once and the Black Motif Twice. You can go with any color in the plaid. Love how you went with the Dark Brown Accessories. and I have the Rennselear T-straps, so I think I will try it like this too.
Caught up with you on Kim's Anthroholic Readers Outfits Post today.
Laura
Post a Comment