First up, my outfit from a couple days ago. I have mentioned in prior blog entries that I have a tendency to sometimes pick things that may either be great or ugly...it is sometimes difficult for me to tell. This dress in particular is one such item. I am not sure if the pattern is terrible or actually a little cool. A friend at work told me it was a thumbs up but, to be honest, I'm still not quite convinced.
Dress: H&M
Belt: Anthro last fall
Boots: J Crew Winter 2008
Ring: H&M
Finally, I was genetically predisposed to be obsessed with hair products. You see, my mom has been using the most fantastic shampoos and products in general forever so when you're five and already using Aveda there is no turning back!! I recently got this shampoo called Big, made by Lush. If you haven't ever used Lush products I would highly recommend trying some of them out. They are handmade and all natural and fantastic. This shampoo is amazing and you only need to use a tiny bit so I foresee that it will last forever and when coupled with this conditioner, American Cream, it leaves my hair feeling soft, full, and smelling great. This combination of products are quite possibly the best I have ever used!!
I have a problem with word economy, clearly. Have a lovely weekend!
G




4 comments:
Dear G,
I think you should post an entry on nail polish. I want to know about new colors that are fun and office-friendly. Thanks,
Your Pocket Friend.
P.S. I love the dress.
Love the dress and thanks for the mention. Love that I made it to the blog!
Momma bear
Pocket friend!
I will definitely do a feature on nail polish...standby...and thank you for the idea!
g
I love it that you said...a "colleague at work". Just hearing you say that made me very happy. Honest opinion on the dress...not sure if I like it very much. BUT BUT BUT...for some reason I absolutely love it on you. Its one of those dresses that the right person needs to wear it.
xoxo,
S
Post a Comment