Saturday, January 8, 2011

OOTD: A Casual Friday Beneath the Surface

Happy Saturday Readers!

As you are reading this post bright and early on this fine (I am going to guess...) drizzly Saturday morning, I am already up and about getting my ass kicked in tennis. I, rather ambitiously, signed up for a 6 week tennis set on Saturday mornings at 8:45am. Hrm. Lets see how this plays out...

Anyways, I just wanted to share my outfit from yesterday. Friday's are casual in my office, so I turned to my trusty pair of Paige trousers. My mom bought these for herself way back in the day  2007 and decided she didn't like them. I (gleefully) agreed to give them a home, and they have been my trusty go-to "fancy" jeans ever sense.

I picked up the Beneath the Surface Shell after it went on sale in early December. I had tried it on during our weekend shopping excursion to the Bellevue Anthro, but the $98 dollar price tag made me pass. Two short weeks later it hit sale (along with the Wily Sweater) and I eagerly snapped it up. 

Overall, I really liked my outfit. I felt colorful all day long.

Blouse: Anthro, Beneath the Surface Shell, 2 (2010, $50 on sale)
Cardigan: J. Crew, Jackie Cardigan, S (2010, $68 buy other colors here)
Jeans: My Mom's Closet, Paige Denim Trousers, 27 (2007, Free)
Shoes: Anthro Waiving Grain Pumps, 5 (2010, $148- now on sale for $80 if you can find them)
Belt: Old as Dirt
Necklace: Anthro ??? (2009, ?)

I wish you all a happy, restful weekend. Mine will be spent catching up on work which I failed miserably to get done during the week. I am always soooooooo unproductive the first week after a vacation.

I am also hoping to sneak in some time for photography. I have to put my new camera to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio