Happy Monday Readers!
Was it just me, or did today just fly by! After getting off to a disappointing start (where was the snow we were promised?!?) things started to pick up at work. But I was excited for the day to end cause I had plans to meet up with G and our friend Patti for dinner!
I love this skirt, but I have had a hard time putting an outfit together. I scored it months (maybe 7) ago off of eBay, but until this morning I had never made an effort to really style it. But I woke up determined, and this is what I came up with. Not too bad! There are deff things I will do differently next time (ummm, accessories anyone? And maybe a less lumpy blouse... darn ruffles!), but overall I like it.
Sorry for the poor photo quality. Guess Eric is not much of a photographer. No worries, my tripod and remote should be here any day now.
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie Cardi, Blush Stone S (2010, Xmas gift)
Blouse: J. Crew Ruffle Shell, White 2 (2010, $21 on super sale)
Belt: J. Crew Skinny Belt, Pink S (2009, Xmas gift)
And a close up...
I am off to crawl in bed and cuddle with the Beagles!
Cheers!
J

0 comments:
Post a Comment