Nothing too interesting to report here due to the fact that I've been sick for days...ugg. However, did visit a store which just opened a couple months ago here in Seattle called Madewell this weekend. Now I'm not sure all the details about the store, J actually got the official scoop when she went in I think, but I know that they are somehow related to JCrew and it shows in the style of the clothes, they have very few stores (17 I think she said), and the sleeves on the shirts are very long (this is a huge plus for me!!). I got a couple cute things so I will photograph them when I break them out. But, I recommend a visit to the store, they had lots of great stuff!
My OOTD features my favorite skirt. I got it from JCrew a couple years ago on super sale. I was not as fashionable then so I was scared of it's high waisted sailor style but now i'm loving it!! Also, I love the lace on the shoulders of this top, makes it edgy and delicate at the same time...f that is even possible ?!?
Top: H&M Winter 2010 for $5!!!!
Skirt: JCrew Winter 2008 in Flame
Ring: H&M
Bracelet: Anne Taylor
Boots: JCrew riding boots Winter 2008
Tights: OLD
Have a lovely day!
g

1 comments:
Madewell is a J.Crew affiliate. More "downtown chic/hipster" than "feminine prep" - some of their basics are great, and they often have cool statement jewelry. We've had a Madewell in NYC for a few years now, but it doesn't tug at my pocketbook in the same way that J.Crew does.
PS love your skirt color!
Post a Comment