Was anyone else super disappointed by this year's Super Bowl commercials? And don't even get me started on the half-time performance by the Black Eyed Peas! The sound was terrible! And the game was even more boring than normal. Bleh, a wasted 4 hours. Though I must admit, the food was pretty good! Mac'n'cheese + buffalo chicken... stuffed peppers... candy cake! Yumm.
I wore this outfit below for a friend's birthday party. I thought I was just going for a casual dinner, but we decided to go out to the bars on Capitol Hill. This outfit just did not fit the bill (hello, a thick sweater and dancing do not go together!), so we had to make a detour so I could change.
Skirt: Anthropologie, Circle the Globe Skirt; Blue 2 (2010; $50 on sale)
Cardigan: J. Crew, V Neck Cashmere Cardigan; Henna S (2010, $100 on sale)
Tights: Anthro, ?; Brown S/M (2010, $10 on sale)
Boots: Banana Republic, Brown Riding Boots, 6 (2006, $198)
Belt: Anthro, Three Beacons Belt, S (2010, $34)
I hope you all have a great start to your weeks!
J

0 comments:
Post a Comment