Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wine, Wine, & More Wine

I spent Saturday at Passport to Woodinville, a two day wine tasting extravaganza. Seattle does not have a climate that supports growing grapes but Eastern Washington does. Over the last 10 or so years, Eastern Washington wineries have started opening tasting rooms in Woodinville. This has created a nice little “wine country” in Seattle’s back yard.

Anyways, it was all great fun. And of course I was wearing Anthropolige. So here was my outfit for that day:

Dress: Anthropologie Fifth Form Dress (sold out online)
Belt: J. Crew Olive Skinny Belt
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Shoes: Me Too Black Flats

Sorry the photo is so dark. When I had it taken I was not thinking about how the window light would make everything dark.

Well, I am off to catch up on some TV.  I am hoping for an early bed time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio