Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OOTD- Copy Cat!

Today's outfit is almost entirely copied from last night’s episode of “How I Met Your Mother”. This is one of my favorite shows for so many reasons- one of those reasons being that they almost always feature at least one piece from Anthro! I always get a little over excited when I spot Anthro items on TV.

Anyways, last night the character Lily wore the ever popular Free Flow Tank. I realized that I owned something similar to each thing she was wearing. So I copied! It sure made getting dressed this morning easy.

**Disclaimer: Lily wore a turquoise cardigan. I chose my sea breeze cardi because my turquoise cardi is in my bag to take to the dry cleaners.


Top: Anthropologie Free Flow Tank (here)
Pants: Joes Knit Chelsea (sold out)
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie Cardigan in Sea Breeze (here)
Necklace: Anthropologie (sold out online)

And for those of you who are extra observant, yes this photo was taken in an Anthro dressing room. I stopped by during my lunch break to check out the sale and get a price adjustment on the Openworks Vine Skirt (gotta love PAs!). I found a great sale deal… stay tuned for when my $20 purchase appears in an OOTD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio