Friday, March 19, 2010

OOTD- Ugh, I caught a coworker's cold!

Here is a quick OOTD. Please excuse the dazed, tired look on my face- I am on my second dose of DayQuil in 2 hours.

I happened to catch a cold from a co-worker. I usually banish all people with cold like symptoms from my presence. But I had no opportunity to avoid this co-worker during the early part of this week. I am armed with DayQuil, NightQuil, and Cold-Eeze cough drops. I am declaring war on this little cold by diligently ignoring the dosing instructions on the box. The plan is to blast this little cold away by tomorrow.

Seattle is supposed to get temps up into the high 60s tomorrow. I refuse to be in bed with a cold on what may be the very last bit of warm weather until July. Seattle has the cruel tendency to tease me with one or two nice, warm, sunny days in late March or April, and then deprive me of all things Spring until July! Without fail, I threaten to pack my bags and leave this city for good at least twice between April and June. But somehow the amazing weather between July and October replaces my feelings of hate with feelings of love.
 
Anyways, onto today's casual friday outfit:
 
 Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (old, stolen from my mom)
Shoes: by Linea Paolo the Rack ($23!!!)
Blouse: Banana Republic (old- 2006?)
Necklace: Purchased in Brazil

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio