Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend Adventure (wait...it's already wednesday?) and an OOTD

This weekend J and I had a lovely Saturday afternoon together.  We were sitting at my house chatting and tormenting my pup and I told J that I had a confession...I wanted to go to Bellevue to go to Anthro because I had seen photos of the store on other blogs and it looked more adorable than the average Anthropologie.  Bellevue is not somewhere I typically venture to, in typical "true Seattle" elitiest fashion I think Bellevue, a city which is merely across a mile long bridge over Lake Washington, is not actually considered Seattle and therefore I do not like to visit. Anyway, I got over my bad feelings and we ventured out.  I was right in my estimations that the Anthropologie was adorable.  It had tons of stuff and was arranged in a really cozy and intimate way so I would suggest making a visit if you are in Seattle!  We came across some great finds and J also found her soulmate in chair form. She sat in it for entirely too long, I think the sales associate was genuinely afraid that we may try to stuff it into our purses or something :)

And, here is my OOTD.  I got a great deal on these tops over the weekend.  I couldn't decide if this sweater was actually ugly or surprisingly cute.  I have a strange pattern of being drawn to such questionable items.  I decided, with J's help, that it was actually cute ??!!



And here is a photo of Maple...because I'm slightly obsessed.  Enjoy the remainder of the week.  J and I and her friend Pam are going to watch Harry Potter at midnight tomorrow.  We'll be sitting next to fully costumed 12 year olds and loving every minute of it!! 


2 comments:

julie kucera said...

You must give your mb some of those garbs that are crowding out all the OLD garbs and frocks and garments in your closet! That's what has to happen. Both of you are too chic. So when selecting items for me, remember, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION aka SLAVE LAKE, ALBERTABUSH!

Grete said...

Alright Mom, we'll be sending some stuff your way ;) thanks for being such a dedicated reader!! xo

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio