Monday, November 29, 2010

A Guest OOTD!

Hello Readers.  I would like to apologize for being so delinquent with the blog posts lately.  I have been consumed by entirely too much food for approximately the last five days....ugg.  I went to hot yoga on Saturday and I am confident that I was sweating out pie and cookies (too much information...sorry).  


Anyway, my younger sister, Kara, who is a freshmen in college is quite the fashionista.  Although our styles are completely different I am constantly in admiration and appreciation of her bold, brave, creative and interesting sense of style.  She sent me her outfit today, thinking it may be blog worthy and here it is, dorm room and all!




American Apparel tube dress (Shade:asphalt)
thrifted floral skirt
 tye-dye leggings
revlon retro collection lipstick (Shade:siren), 
Georg Jensen pendent
Urban Outfitters buggie necklace

Have a Lovely week and thank you Kara for the OOTD!!

1 comments:

julie kucera said...

Did Kara get her lips injected?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio